Sleep Well – Practical Insurance strategies that
can help offer certainty in an uncertain world
After over 20 years in the insurance business, Rick Dixon has written a book entitled, “Sleep Well”. With an easy to read and conversational tone, this book takes an informative look at the many different issues Rick has encountered over the past two decades and offers practical solutions. You will gain insight to the following:
- Could you be making a $10,000 mistake with your life insurance policy?
- If you are over age 60, your life insurance policy could be a ticking time bomb, and you probably have no idea. What should you do?
- How can you be sure you are getting the best price on life insurance?
- Can section 72 of the IRS tax code provide you with a secure retirement?
- What is the six figure mistake you could be making with a LTC insurance policy?
- What steps should you take if you have a special needs child?
- I need health insurance, what should I do?
To order your free copy, please complete the following: